Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tears

So its late...Well not that late for me cause this is the time I'm usually up at night, but that's not the point at the moment. The point of all this is that my baby is gonna be 1 years old in 23 days!!! I think about it and it blows my mind to think at very time last year that she was still inside me growing. She was just little kicks and hiccups. Then 23 days later, I was in the hospital holding her in my arms and my whole world changed. It was like every problem I had fell away because all that mattered was her and its still like that. She's become my world and I wouldn't have it any other way. She's gone from being my sleepy little bundle to my very very active and crazy pre-toddler. Yet some of the looks she gives me are the same looks from when she was just a few weeks old. She's almost walking, I guess that's whats really made me so sentimental because she's become so independent. Yet at night when she's crying she still wants her mommy, which makes me feel so special. Cause I always feel a pang of jealousy when her daddy can comfort her better than I can (which a whole different issue having mostly to do with my so called mom-n-law). I have so much more to say, but just realized I have a mound of laundry to do and not that long to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment