Saturday, February 8, 2014

A whole new blog

So it's been really long time and I've decided to change things up. It's 2014 and I've taken on a new role in the last year. Not only am I a mommy and wife-to-be, but now I'm a working chick. So most of my days are now spent working for 6-7 hours and trying not to be a mega bitch to every customer who I interact with and then the rest of my time is spent trying to be a good mommy/wifey.  Which as of lately the part that I should mainly be focused on being a wifey/mommy is not coming so easily to me anymore.  I feel like I'm failing by letting work take over because everyday I come home from work I'm too tired to really focus on my little monster and keeping our home liveable and the days that I'm off all I want to do is sleep.  My monster doesn't seem to notice that much right now, but my fiancee notices it.  I feel so guilty and stressed because I know I don't want to nor can we afford for me to be a stay-at-home mom.  He hasn't made a big deal about the way things have changed since I started working, but I can see it in his eyes when he comes home and our kitchen looks exactly like it did two days ago. How do other working moms do it?? I have plenty of friends who are working parents who seem to do it all and I cant even seem to muster up time to color with the monster or wash dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment