Thursday, December 9, 2010

I've been busy

Originally posted September 3rd, 2010
So it's been a while since I last gave an update, but there have been some major changes. The biggest of all would be my little girl was born July 20th, 2010 at 6:42 A.M. (4 or 5 days after her original due date). She came into this world with her eyes wide open weighing 6lbs 13oz and 19 1/2 inches long. My mom, fiancees mom, and my fiancee were in the delivery room with me, after spending the whole day/night before with me in the hospital. It was a painful experience, but all worth it when I got to hold my little one in my arms for the first time. I had her naturally, got an epidural though at midnight only because I couldn't handle the pain I'd been experiencing since about 4 A.M. in the morning of the 19th. Granted the pain I'd felt at 4 was nothing compared to the pain I felt at 10 at night that same day.

I did it though and I could not imagine my life without my little piggy (she's a serious eater).

No comments:

Post a Comment